Welcome to How to Spanish Podcast. Our mission is to provide spaces, content and cultural insight to help you become bilingual in Spanish!
Our weekly podcast is designed for intermediate and advanced students who are interested in the Mexican accent and who want a real-life approach.
You can practice each of the language skills in the different activities/spaces we have for you:
1. Podcast (listening, reading)
We pour our hearts into each episode! We share interesting topics that cover different aspects of life and culture, such as history, cultural insight, story time, interviews with other native speakers, music, current events, idiomatic expressions and more.
Each episode is completely in Spanish. We speak at a natural (but not too fast) pace.
We also offer:
- Learning materials with grammar, vocabulary, flashcards and transcripts with each episode.
- Advanced bonus episodes
- Reading activities
2. Conversation sessions (speaking, listening and writing)
Some tiers in our membership include spaces to practice your Spanish with the hosts and other students:
Group conversation meeting
Private conversation meeting
Discord access to text and voice channels
Movie nights in Discord
3. Grammar lessons (grammar, writing)
- Each of our vocabulary guides for the podcast’s episodes include grammar tidbits.
- We also have a secondary YouTube channel where we share grammar explanations in a very simple and concise manner, sometimes including a free printable guide.
4. Livestreams on YouTube and Twitch (listening and writing)
We provide real-life, relaxed environments for you to hang our with us and others and practice your Spanish. Our weekly livestreams include one or more of the following sections:
- Real time interaction
- Ask me anything
- Casual conversation/dialogues
- Analyzing the Spanish of native speaker’s on YouTube
- Gaming in Spanish